Wednesday, January 13, 2010



Okay, So I am a very delinquent blog writer and I'm sorry to have deprived any of you of pictures of my burgeoning belly. For the quick version of December up 'til now, it was busy....but oh so much fun! My mom and dad, Monica and Chris and the four kiddos all came up to see us for Christmas. We had a little bit of snow in the valley where we live, and we even took a morning trip up the backside of our mountain for a bit of sledding. I think the adults had a bit more fun as the children were wearing rain boots full of melted snow after a couple runs down the short hill. And of course, Anna proved to be the snow bunny of the bunch! You'll have to go to Chris for pictures of that one, I was sadly without camera.


Mark and I took a day and went to Tent Rocks which is in between Albuquerque and Santa Fe to do a little hiking. Pregnant ladies on ice should have walking poles, that's a tip for my own future. Anyway, it was great to get outside into the cool sunshine and see some of God's creative handiwork at the park.

I am now in my 24th week, and we are headed for another ultrasound in a week. Yeah! This sweet little boy is enjoying meal time and any time I think is a good time for lying down. I suppose that is his time to shine as my tummy visible wiggles and bounces with his acrobatic feats.

We are trying our best to think of names and pick out paint colors, but in the end we already have diapers, onsies and clean sheets and blankets.....I think we're set. Ultimately, it is hard not to find ourselves so blessed and mercifully spared as we pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ in Haiti, and hope that those who do not know Him will turn to Him during this time of suffering.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. I check your blog out a couple times a week and patiently wait for more pics! We miss you guys! The baby bump is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at da belly!! :) So cute! Love you!

    ReplyDelete